Wednesday, October 21, 2009

so...

In addition to feeling so sad about the state of the broken world (like 9/10 of our blog...sorry), I'm also unbelievably excited. I mean, tomorrow we might know who our kid is! We might see his/her picture. We might know their name. Who knows when that day will come (please, oh please, oh please, be tomorrow)...but until then:

I can barely breathe.
My stomach is in knots (like Christmas Eve excitement)
My emotions are unpredictable
My house is a wreck. wait, can't blame that one on the adoption. dang it.

We are so so so so eager to have you in our family. We can't wait to snuggle with you in our rocking chair. We can't wait to whisper all the things we've been praying others are whispering to you in our absence. We can't wait to watch Lucy and you play together. We just can't wait to know you. To love you and be loved by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment