Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our Journey to Isaiah


The AMAZING Susie Thomas (my adoption wife) made this "Journey to Isaiah" video for us. and we absolutely LOVE it. I feel like it pretty perfectly captures Isaiah's entrance into our lives. I hope you enjoy it is as much as we do. oh, and I've watched it at least 30 times. Lucy knows most of the words to the songs...except she sings "ain't no river wide enough to keep me from getting to you baby brother." she seriously sang that tonight. without me ever singing it like that. and definitely thought those were the real words. I love her. (and, of course, I cried)

Thank you so much, Susie, for capturing the immense joy we've experienced with Isaiah in our family. God has given us such a wonderful friend in you. we love you.

5 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING! I love it and I love the songs - so very joyful! Wonderful video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot stop crying! what a sweet family! we really cannot wait to play very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0ohhh I just love it Adrianne! I absolutely love it. And I love how God brought you and Susie together in his handiwork. You are such a blessing in my life and I love you!!!

    It is high time we get our skype on! nickandbeckyfisher

    love you!
    beck

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just an amazing video. We just watched it again. Jared & I loved it--your children are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful video - God's love is present in your faces when you pick up Isaiah, it is simply amazing. I am happy for your family, Thompsons!

    ReplyDelete