Thursday, August 27, 2009

next...but who's counting?

My "friend" Rebecca (friend in quotations because we've never met but stalked each other's blogs plenty re: Rwandan adoption and now email regularly)...anyway, Rebecca's family got their approval letter today! Hooray for their family! As far as we know, we're next on the list if they go in chronological order. Ah! I'm so excited and hopeful.

This week has been crazy busy with 2 trips to Busch Gardens, Camp Cousins at our house, etc. It has been really nice not to be in front of my computer all day everyday waiting for news.

Hopefully we'll hear something tomorrow!!! Don't worry. I'll let you know if we do.

4 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!!!!!

    Can't wait to hear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to put me in quotes--we're for real friends! You're totally next on the list and it will be be soon. I just know it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete