Saturday, September 19, 2009

APPROVAL Approval Approval!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I mean it. Can you believe my SHOCK AND SURPRISE when I checked my email this morning and had one telling me of our APPROVAL?!?!

This is literally the best birthday ever. I've been glowing all day long. I just can't believe it. I'm so so so so thankful.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thanks to all of you who've loved and supported us so well through this. Count down for referral (when we'll know gender/age, story, get pictures, etc.) Pray for the nuns who will select our kid in the next couple of weeks. We'll hear something within two months...probably closer to the two month marker.

This is me. Still in shock. wooo hooooooo!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We've just started the process to adopt from Rwanda, and I've been following your story. What a wonderful birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Adrianne and Hunter! Praise God! I am so thrilled to hear your good news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! The best birthday ever!! We'll be waiting to hear your about your son or daughter ! Love jen bill Emilia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
    how like God to surprise you on a saturday, a day you had other (fun) plans, when you had probably already resided yourself to wait through the weekend.
    happy for you three, can't wait to hear more about thompson #4!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HURRAY!!!!! I am SO EXCITED for you! How wonderful and how creative of God to give you this awesome birthday gift! Awaiting your next (HUGE) step - the referral!

    In Christ,
    Allie Brannon
    fellow Rwanda AWAA family
    jabrannon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete