Thursday, November 5, 2009

butterflies

I thought about naming my subject line "I feel like I'm going to vomit" but reconsidered since a) that's kind of gross language, and b) I didn't want to alarm anyone (either that something is wrong with the adoption process or that I have swine flu and people will avoid me for no reason).

It is the "feel like I'm going to vomit" feeling I get when I'm so nervous and excited I don't know what to do with myself. It was how I felt every first basketball game of the year (this is times 50, though). Yes, dad and Jonna, it was that very feeling that inevitably led to me dribbling the ball off my leg the first possession and to get into foul trouble in the first half. Thanks for reminding me.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited and hopeful that we're going to get our referral. It is okay if we don't, but my stomach is going to do belly flops until we do. probably until they're home. pray hard today friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just thinking about what's about to happen for you (hopefully before the end of the day tomorrow!) gives ME butterflies! I can't imagine what you're going through! Praying and rejoicing with you already!

    ReplyDelete