Monday, November 23, 2009

praying, hoping, praying, hoping

So......... we're SO SO SO SO hopeful we'll get our referral tomorrow. (For some reason Lucy's been saying we're getting it on Tuesday). We're so hopeful about this week being "the week." I believe God is good either way, that the folks working on this in the government of Rwanda are hard working either way... I just really, really hope it comes through.

I'm longing so deeply to see our child's face. To touch him/her. I'm aching to know their name. To be closer to picking him/her up.

I'm still hoping we'll be able to go pick him/her up before/for Christmas. Call me a hopeless optimist (oxymoron, eh) ...but He can move mountains, people. He's mighty to save. He can do this. He might not and he'll still be good, but he surely can. Pray with me!

Oh yeah, and if you haven't already...please check out my friends' ADORABLE children. Since they passed court they're allowed to post pictures. Their blogs are along the left side of the screen.

3 comments:

  1. We are so hoping that word comes to you very soon. I keep checking in to see if you have heard anything. You both are in my prayers- Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you guys tonight. am going to be making sure i can get online while we're away for this reason the most!

    ReplyDelete