Tuesday, November 17, 2009

working hard in Rwanda

Some of you may be curious about how all this work gets done on our behalf in Rwanda. Well, we have a fabulous Power of Attorney who does tons for us both before we arrive to finalize the adoption and while we're there.

Can you imagine having to work with someone as emotional as me...over and over and over again? Actually, I think I've probably been one of the more over-the-top moms throughout this process (impatient, anxious and emotional are my new norms, I promise, and hopefully they'll go be gone soon). Anyway, it takes a really special, patient and gracious person to handle all these details. And we have just that. I'm really looking forward to meeting her in a short while and hope she (and plenty of my friends here too) will be able to forgive all my out of control behavior to date.

Thanks for all your hard work. Your work is so critical and we're so thankful for you.

2 comments:

  1. you are an awesome mommy. Call me if you need to blow of anxiety steam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for you guys and your little one!
    Love Jen Bill and Emilia and Elijah

    ReplyDelete