Monday, November 16, 2009

praying for this week!!

Friends:
I'm praying that we'll get our referral this week because it seems like if we get it this week (or maybe next week...though not quite as likely) that we may still be able to pick our kiddo up before Christmas. !!! I am REALLY REALLY hoping and praying that we'll get to be together as a family at Christmas this year. I know we can wait...I am just hoping that's not what will happen!

I'm totally sympathetic about the many responsibilities the MIGEPROF has...and am just hoping and praying that time will open up so they'll be able to send us info on our kid! It makes me so excited to know that the info is there...just needing time and a signature to send to us!!!

I'm also praying for the other 8 families who just got their referrals. Some of them need complete info before they can accept their referral and proceed...so pray that they'll get that info ASAP. Others need to get court dates to have it fully declared that their children are indeed their's forever. Please pray for them as well that their documents and court dates will move quickly and correctly. Pray for the Dorbands (who I'm completely jealous of) who are leaving next week to pick up their kids. Pray for the nuns who, by all accounts, are completely amazing at loving these children. And pray for the MIGEPROF that their work will be encouraging and fulfilling for them...and, of course, that they'll be able to send us all this info!
Thanks friends.

1 comment: