Wednesday, November 18, 2009

tomorrow is my birthday

okay, that's a blatant lie. But, it worked last time. Remember when I blogged about how my birthday was coming up...and then the day before my birthday, on a Saturday, we got our approval? Figured it couldn't hurt to try :)

SO...court dates and travel dates are getting planned for our friends who got their referrals last week. I continue to rejoice with them...with a bit of jealousy mixed in. It would probably be unhealthy if I wasn't at least a little jealous or bummed, right? So, there I said it; I wouldn't want to lie twice in one post: I'm not just 100% happy for my friends; I'm jealous too.

Hoping and praying for our referral soon so we can still pick up our little one before Christmas.
Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Your family is never far from my thoughts as you go through this wait. I am praying that you hear so very, very soon. I can not wait to hear about your little one...

    ReplyDelete