Tuesday, November 3, 2009

this is the word...

Hey friends, well, through the grapevine of the families awaiting referrals (there are 9 of us in constant contact with one another via email), it looks like the person in charge of sending out the referrals is hoping to to have them to us by FRIDAY!

Crazy to think we could know our little one this weekend. Know their sweet little face. Know what their eyes look like. Know some of their story. I kind of can't believe it!

In the meantime, while we're busy going crazy hoping to find out news, our child is laying in his/her little crib, waiting for their family, without understanding what's about to happen. I can't describe the anticipation and aching that accompanies this process. Our hearts are FULL of love for this little one and I constantly feel like I'm going to burst if I don't get there soon.

Lucy and I are trying to fill our days with fun activities (to get me out of the house to fully embrace life with her so I don't just wish days away after we haven't heard anything). We had a great day today and she's such a fun, wonderful kid...I would hate to miss out on these days wtih her. If anyone has a fun idea, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying that Friday will be the day (if not today!)

    ReplyDelete